Friday, June 27, 2008

Hard Day

Today has been a very rough day. I sense something very heavy within me physically and emotionally. I know it's there and nagging at me but I stuff it til the "appropiatte time" mostly at night when all is quiet and everyones retired to their rooms. But now I just checked the mail, got a card from a friend or two, read the words of love and beautiful memories regarding Beez and I loose it. It's a good thing, a very good thing, actually a cherished thing I treasure to read the memories that people who love her remember and share with us. I do love hearing about her escapades, fond memories, the "life and times" so to speak of "my favorite". So I wanted to jot a quick THANK YOU for all who have sent me/us a note with your fond memories of Brianne, Beez, Bri or Briannicles to some (We teased her often regarding her many names, mostly though about how those who didn't know her would call her Brianna. She couldn't stand to be called Brianna! It was worse than nails scratching a chalkboard to her). Anyway, thank you again for your very kind sentiments, memories, prayers and expressions of love. They are TRUELY helping us all.
Sincerely, Brenda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
When I read this I started thinking about when Brianne, my sister, Bryan, and some of the other "Sylva gang" went bowling one night and Brianne put our names into the screen thing and I received a new nickname that night..."Jasshole"....she and Bryan called me that afterwards..it was probably the first nickname I'd been given other than the typical Jess, Jessers stuff that sounds just like Jessica..haha...we laughed sooo hard when anyone called me that..
I just thought I'd share that story b/c what you said about nicknames got me thinking about it..you and your family remain in my prayers
love
-Jessica aka "Jasshole" (haha)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, This is Dawn Sims (nurse at Emory) I was wondering what your personal e-mail address is because I have a great picture for you! Please e-mail me at princess640@hotmail.com
Thanks!