Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lil bishun

That's what my girl used to say when she just absolutely had zero gumption, energy or simply very little ambition "lil bishun" to do anything. We often used different words to communicate our thoughts, feelings, etc. God I miss her terribly.
Well I am in the negative on lil bishun scale. Not feeling up to much of anything. Holding on though. Doing the next thing but nothing creative or sharing. So keep on checking the blog, maybe in the next week or two will be able to get some pics together. As I said before Chris is having a very hard time getting through the picture video of Bri, it just hurt so ---- much. We miss her beautiful smile her loving spirit her witty banter and her sweet voice. Gotta go, can't see through the tears to type anymore. Bless You and Thx for the prayers.
Brenda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
This is the other Brenda in Bri's life. I too miss her and cannot imagine what you guys are going through. I have been trying to wirte all of you a card. I hope to get it mailed tomorrow. As Bri, would probably say, "Why bother, Whitley? No one can read it but me."